How to Get Fit at Home
Steele and other fitness professionals say that it is easy to create a home workout program that works. You can create a workout that targets all major muscle groups with inexpensive tools like dumbbells, fit balls, exercise bands, tubing or exercise bands, and push-up bar.
Here are Some Ways to Get Fit at Home
The 5 Elements of Fitness
Steele says that a successful fitness program should have five components.
- Cardiovascular (aerobic), workout.
- Resistance exercises (strength building)
- Flexibility is key.
Warm-ups could include a walk outside, on a treadmill or on a stationary bicycle. Step aerobics with video or jumping rope is a good option for the cardiovascular part.
You can do squats or push-ups for resistance. You could also use small dumbbells, weight bars, bands, or tubing.
For beginners, you should aim to do 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise three times per week and 20-30 minutes of strength training three times per week. Your strength training should include all major muscle groups in your upper, lower, and back. Each strength exercise should be performed three times, each time for 10-15 repetitions.
Whatever type of exercise, it doesn’t matter how hard or slow you start. Slowly increase the intensity and time. Weil also suggests that you listen to your body.
He says, “Focus only on the muscles you believe you should be working.” See if it’s there. It’s possible that you are not feeling it. Your eyes should be closed and you can tune in to the inside of your body.
How to Get Fit at Home Without Equipment
Home Exercise Tips
These experts have some additional tips for home exercisers.
- Exercises to Get Fit at Home Be a challenge and don’t let boredom get in the way of your goals. Get Fit at Home Without Equipment You won’t find the same variety of equipment or classes at home as you would in a gym. Surf the Internet to find new workouts, and check out fitness magazines. Pictures are everything. Swain suggests that you use them to guide form and technique.
- Get Fit at Home Without Equipment
- Find a partner for exercise. When you arrange to exercise with a friend, it’s less likely that you will find excuses.
- Plan your workouts. Calabrese says, “Have an idea.” Calabrese says, “Look at your planner and plan your exercise appointments one month ahead.” You can reschedule if you need to cancel or if something happens.
- Exercises to Get Fit at Home
- Keep a journal and note any successes. To help you break bad habits, you should also write down your bad days. You may find that an egg-white breakfast omelet is more effective than a bagel for getting through your morning workout.
- Make goals like training for a race, or losing 20 pounds. Calabrese states that goals should not be something you cannot do right now but are within your reach. You can reward yourself with mini-rewards like a new fitness magazine, the workout tights that you have been eyeing, or new sneakers.
- Swain says that exercise should be as important as eating and sleeping. It’s a lifestyle change. It doesn’t stop. You don’t have to do it for forever.
Here are Some Ways to Get Fit at Home | How to Get Fit at Home Without Equipment 2022 [JUNE]